|1978-10-07 - Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre - aud (58m)
John Wetton, Eddie Jobson, Bill Bruford, Allan Holdsworth
1) Alaska (3:57)
2) Time To Kill (5:18)
3) The Only Thing She Needs (7:24)
4) Carrying No Cross (10:03)
5) Forever Until Sunday (5:48)
6) Thirty Years > By The Light Of Day (ending)
7) Presto Vivace (0:54)
8) In The Dead Of Night (8:15) *
9) Caesar's Palace Blues - audience (5:37) **
* [Cut at 1:49]. Band intro:
Allan Holdsworth, Bill Bruford, Eddie Jobson, John Wetton.
** Ends with J.S. Bach's "Aria On The G String" played on P.A.
Master Cassette> Nakamichi CR-3A cassette deck with azimuth correction> M-Audio
Firewire Audiophile 2496> ...
Master aud recording taped by Dan Lampinski (Nakamichi 550 Tape Recorder -2 Nakamichi
CM-300 Mics - Maxell cas)
[UK 1978-10-07 Boston, MA flac16] Mastered and FLAC'ed by
Carl Morstadt , shared as torrent on Dime by Kev & Carl.
No SBE's - TLH
Date and venue confirmed by show poster and tickets (see above).
Show listed on Calyx website.