"Live / Studio 1993"
Total time: 33:13
Studio Side: (16:58)
1) Chernobyl Rail (Hibbs/C.O.I.T.)
2) Om Mani Padme Hum (Trad./C.O.I.T.)
3) Music, Power, Medicine (Peters)
Live Side: (16:15)
1) Intro Jam (COIT)
2) Hours Gone (Allen)
3) Goddess Dub (COIT)
4) Tibetan Dream * (COIT / Kelly)
5) Village Idiots (Hall)
Credits on cassette:
THE INVISIBLE OPERA COMPANY OF TIBET UK
Brian Abbott: Heroic Guitar,
Jim Peters: Sinful Sighs''R'us, Vox pop
Steve Hickeson: Hits things & Yells
Tim Hall: Flatus Bass, Undertoning
Nikki Millitz: Voices, Percussion
Ali: Cosmic choreography, Chanting
* Special Guest Thom The Poet
Studio side recorded at
Gramlin Studios, Exeter. Engineered by Steve Liddel
Live side recorded 4.6.93, 101 Club East Grinstead, mixed by Brian & Jim.
All produced by COIT.
Mastered to DAT and copied by Sound
Cover Tim & Jonny
For further information contact: - Box 23, 5 High St, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9DU.
- Chernobyl Rail: The
Invisible Opera Company Of Tibet UK version of a song that was on the first IOCT Oz work.
- Om Mani Padme Hum: "Om Mani Padme Hum" / "Master Builder" medley. Same version as on 1993 GAS Tape.
- Hours Gone: IOCT UK version of Daevid Allen's classic.
This is a C.O.I.T. release; although GAS isn't mentioned on
the cassette, Jonny Greene is credited for the cover.
I got my copy directly from Brian Zero's own distribution as it's not available on GAS website.
A different advance version exists with only the studio tracks (one side recorded only).
|BACK TO GAS TAPES|
Website by Gianmaria Rizzardi 2007-2009.
Page last updated Oct 2010.