|"This is number 308 in
an ongoing series"
Toronto, CAN - Phoenix - Early show - aud (85m) (2cd)
Patti Smith, Lenny Kaye, Jay Dee Daugherty, Luis Resto, Carolyn Striho, Dave McMurray,
1) intro (1:18) *
2) Piss Factory (spoken) (4:10)
3) Dog Dream (spoken) (2:07)
4) Why (spoken - in memory of Robert Mappelthorpe) (1:51)
5) Perfect Moon (spoken - for Anna Lee and John Cale) (0:53)
6) Battlefield (spoken - for Todd Smith) (6:25)
7) The Jackson Song (6:33)
8) Don't Smoke In Bed (5:20) **
9) Ghost Dance (7:10) ***
1) Wicked Messanger (4:52)
2) Up There Down There (6:11)
3) Love Of The Common People (Lenny
4) About A Boy (for Kurt Cobain) (7:43) $
5) Dancing Barefoot (for Jessie Smith) (6:20)
6) Because The Night (4:07)
7) People Have The Power (7:09) $
8) Paths That Cross (4:48)
9) Farewell Reel (5:15)
* "...Now, I am Patti Smith...how
** "This little song we cut in Detroit that's gonna go on a record that's
coming out and...it really don't, well, I don't like the title of the record but I didn't
*** "One more little song for you and then I'm gonna be presenting some good
friends of mine and then we'll have like a little intermission and then I'll be
back...". $ Band intro: Rayse Biggs, Dave McMurray, (?),
Kenny Jones, Jay Dee Daugherty, (?), Luis Rest, Carolyn Striho, Lenny Kaye.
Source: lineage:aud recording,
unknown gen (but sounds pretty low), unknown equipment editing with Cool Edit Pro and
[Patti Smith--Phoenix, Toronto, July 5, 1995] Flac
shared as torrent on Dime by fuzzpsych.
No SBE's - TLH
analysis - fingerprints
Show listed on The Patti Smith Setlists.
Stereo audience recording.