|1975-12-26 - New York, NY - Bottom Line - late show - aud (93m) (2cd)
Patti Smith, Lenny Kaye, Ivan Kral, Richard Sohl, Jay Dee Daugherty + Bruce
Springsteen, Lester Bangs
1) monologue (including "Jesse James" and a tease of
"Today I Met The Boy I'm Gonna Marry") - Set 2: Real Good Time Together (27:10) *
2) Privilege (3:24)
3) Ain't it Strange (8:40)
4) Space Monkey (3:49)
6) Time Is On My Side (3:07)
7) Free Money (5:34)
8) Pale Blue Eyes /
Louie Louie (5:25)
9) Pumping (3:55)
10) Birdland (12:00) **
11) Land / Gloria (7:03)
12) Time Is On My Side (second time played in set) (4:30)
13) My Generation
* "I'm the opening act so I don't
have a lot of pressure on me".
- (audience): "Do you know you're the new Bruce Springsteen"? "I'm
not new anything, I'm the first Patti Smith...maybe the second Anna Magnani".
- "Television will be at CBGB's on New Year's Eve".
- "...You know what? Tomorrow's, tomorrow's Lenny's birthday and in a couple
of days it's my birthday".
** "These are my guys Ivan Kral, Jay Dee
Daugherty, Richard Sohl, Lenny Kaye, Ivan Kral".
original cassettes recorded on Panasonic mono deck with builtin mic.
[Patti Smith Group Bottom Line 12.26.75 late show] Flac
set shared as torrent on Dime by bossfannn.
analysis - fingerprints
Show and recording listed on DB Etree (where it doesn't
detail if it's early or late show).