"Gong Live A' Lyons Part Two"
Total time: 57:00
1) Dreaming It (3:19)
2) Flying Teapot - Improvisation - More Teapot (20:48)
3) Lawrence The Alien (4:18)
1) Lawrence Cont. (5:09)
2) Blues For Findlay (9:14)
3) Ya Sunne (1:48)
4) Teapot Jam (12:24)
Credits on cassette:
All rights of the manufacturer and of the owner of the recorded work reserved.
Unauthorised public performance, broadcasting and copying of this tape prohibited. © OTTERSONGS
Notes & details:
- Dreaming It:
fades in, end of closing track from Gong Live A' Lyon part 1.
- Flying Teapot - Improvisation - More Teapot: Edited on Continental Circus Giacomo reissue. Fades out.
- Lawrence The Alien: Laurie Allan's drum solo. Part of "Flying Teapot" (cuts and continues on side 2).
- Lawrence Cont.: continuation of Allan's drum solo from side 1. Ends with "Flying Teapot" coda.
- Blues For Findlay: also on the bootleg reissue of Continental Circus (Giacomo) with "Ya Sunne" as one track.
- Ya Sunne: end of "Selene" and Camembert coda ending "Blues For Findlay". On Continental Circus (Giacomo).
- Teapot Jam: "Flying Teapot" reprise as encore. End cut. Partly (coda only) on Continental Circus (Giacomo).
Recorded in Lyon, France - December 1972.
Daevid Allen - gtr, vocal.
Gilli Smyth - vocal.
Christian Tritch - bass.
Laurie Allan - drums.
Didier Malherbe - sax + flute.
Tim Blake - synths.
This release appeared for sale from Otter Songs on Whats
Going On Gas 82 magazine.
My copy has yellow paper inlay (scan of my original copy above), white Ottersongs labels and no release date.
Both vol. 1 & 2 haven't been released on cd yet.
|BACK TO GAS TAPES|
Website by Gianmaria Rizzardi 2007-2009.
Page last updated Oct 2010.