"1996 GAS Tape"
Total time: 59:58
1) Morning Glory...Silver On
The Tree (4:04)
2) Mercury...Gong (8:38)
3) Om Mani Padme...Indivisible Co-Opera Net (10:05)
4) Anima Rising...Anima Rising (8:03)
1) Be Bop / Flute Salad / Goddess
Invocation / Om Riff...Gong (27:20)
2) Sea Cake...Lady June (1:48)
Credits on cassette:
FRIENDLY FUTURES, FORGOTTEN FRAGMENTS, FUN
An hour of Gong friends past, present & future
A1: From the forthcoming CD 'Morning Glory' A
GAS CD 013.
A2: Recorded live in Tokio 8.6.96.
A3: Recorded live at the Assembly Rooms, Glastonbury featuring Tim Hall & Jim Peters.
A4: First demo from a new project of Steffi & partner Cheryl.
B1: Recorded live at the Great American Music Hall, San Francisco 19.3.96.
Gong were represented by Daevid Allen, Gilli Smyth, Didier Malherbe, Pip Pyle, Mike Howlett & Steffi Sharpstrings.
B2: From the forthcoming CD 'Hit & Myth' A GAS CD 010.
Compiled by Jonny
Mastered to DAT and copied in real-time with Dolby B by Sound Services.
All tracks copyright control.
P.O. BOX 871 GLASTONBURY,
SOMERSET BA6 9FE UK.
All songs Copyright © 1996
All rights reserved. © & P 1996
- Mercury: June 8th 1996,
Tokyo, Japan, On Air West (Gong).
- Om Mani Padme: Indivisible Co-Opera Net Band was active from June 1996 to June 1997. No date info for this.
- Be Bop/Flute Salad/Goddess Invocation/Om Riff: Mar 19 1996 S. Francisco, CA, Great American Music Hall.
"Flute Salad" (with "Les 'B's"), "Oily Way", "Outer Temple", "Inner Temple", "Magick Mother Invocation",
Website by Gianmaria Rizzardi 2007-2012.