"1991 GAS Tape"
Total time: 87:02
1) Intro (Allen) (3:08) *
2) Can't Kill Me Megamix (Allen / Stof the Stroff) (4:30)
3) Message From Tom (Tom the Poet) (0:24) *
4) 10 Years Resolutions (Allen) (5:30) *
5) Crystal Machine (Blake) (8:06) +
6) Paragong Jam (C.O.I.T.) (22:29)
1) Intro (Dream Real Time) (Allen)
2) Goddess Invocation (Smyth) (4:38)
3) Broken Waves (Maitra) (9:58)
4) Tick Tock Gliss (C.O.I.T.) (12:19) +
5) Tom The Poet (Tom the Poet) (2:01) *
6) Outro (Anhsirk Erah) (Allen) (10:35)
Credits on cassette:
ART ACTIVISTS ALWAYS ALTER AMBIENT
ATMOSPHERE AROUND ALIEN
* Part of a radio
show constructed compiled and hosted once a week by Daevid.
Broadcast in Australia in the mid 80s.
A2: This sampled, reconstructed version of the Camembert track was given to Daevid in France.
+ Live Gong, 1974. Short listed for the 'Live Etc' album.
A6: The first incarnation of Paragong in 1974 when Daevid and Gilli left Gong for a while shortly after recording
B2: Magical moment from the taping of the televised Gong reunion concert but not deemed visually interesting for
B3: Wonderful tabla playing from Gongmaison's Shymal Maitra.
Mastered to DAT and copied in Dolby B by
Cover by Jonny
P.O. BOX 871 GLASTONBURY,
SOMERSET BA6 9FE UK.
All songs Copyright © 1991
All rights reserved. © & P 1991
- Intro: uses part of
"Radio Gnome Direct Broadcast" intro tape collage and part of the intro used on 12 Selves.
- 10 Years Resolutions: background music is "Hallelujah Chorus" by The Roches from Keep On Doing LP (1982).
- Crystal Machine: "Other Side Of The Sky" on the "Mushroom Tapes" (longer intro). Longer coda here.
- Paragong Jam: "Fohat" + "Why Are We Sleeping", same as Paragong cd. Correct date is 1973 (Feb 6-Apr 27).
- Intro: partly on Radio Art; including Thought For Nought" theme. Tasmin's voice used on 12 Selves.
- Goddess Invocation: "She Made The World". 1990-04-24 in Nottingham ITV. Not on Gong On TV cd or video.
- Tick Tock Gliss: "Zero The Hero And The Witch's Spell". Gilli's central part has words from "Prostitute Poem".
- Outro: "Radio Brainwave" as A1, A3, A4, B1 & B5, "Hare Krishna" (tr. B5) backwards. Ends with Gong tape loop.
"1983 sees Daevid presenting an FM Radio show from
Byron Bay - Radio Brainwave". source: PlanetGong website.
Bananamoon Obscura 10 "Radio Art" has Winter 1984 as date.
Website by Gianmaria Rizzardi 2007-2009.